Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
TAKEDOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Waystobuildwealth.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights, and has made every effort to obtain appropriate approval for all proprietary intellectual properties and requires guest bloggers to do the same. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright proprietor or their agent may submit a takedown notice to myself. As an internet service provider, I am entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims in accordance with the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement, claim to myself, you must submit notice that sets forth the following info:
NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT – CLAIM
- A signature either electronic or physical of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification (Id) of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed;
- Id of the infringing material to be taken down, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please attach the URL of the page to assist in locating the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, address, email, phone and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the info in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is sanctioned to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially falsifies certain info in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following address:
26 Beal Court
Rockland, MA 02370
Email: [email protected]
COUNTER NOTIFICATION – RESTORATION OF MATERIAL
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide waystobuildwealth.com with a counter notification to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to the DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been removed and the original place of the material before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent: Sean Glennon at [email protected] for prompt action
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
Waystobuildwealth.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, waystobuldwealth.com maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Waystobuildwealth.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.