Thanks for your interest in guest posting on WaysToBuildWealth.com! I’m always interested in accepting well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit WTBW readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of WTBW, guest posts should offer practical, personal finance tips, advice or ideas.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to [email protected] with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio
Do not submit material you plan to or have published elsewhere. Google’s search algorithms detect duplicated content, and penalizes both sites in the search engine rankings. When submitting a guest post, you are giving me the copyright on the material. I have no problem if you wish to publish an excerpt of your post on your site, and then link back to this one, but I am not okay with having a large portion of the post or the post in its entirety found in two places on the web.