Last Modified: 02/01/17
2_ Ways To Build Wealth Policies; Additional Terms and Conditions
3_ Accessing the Sites and Account Security
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Sites, and any material or service we provide on the Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be held accountable if for whichever reason all or any part of the Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to parts of the Sites from time to time, or to the entire Sites, from users. We may update the content on the Sites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily up-to-date or complete. Any of the material on the Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no contract to update such material.
You are responsible for:
- Making all preparations necessary for you to have access to the Sites.
To access the Sites or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Sites that all the info you provide on the Sites is current, complete and complete.
If you decide, or are provided with, a username, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Sites using your username, password or other security information. You agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other violation of security. In addition, you agree to ensure that you exit from your account and/or internet browser at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a shared or public computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
5_ Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Site includes, without limitation, (i) Ways To Build wealth’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “Ways To Build Wealth Marks”); and (ii) information, materials, data, computer code, interfaces, databases, services, products, tools, and software applications, images, texts, audio, photographs and video material, including artwork, and podcasts, and (iii) the structure, design, selection, assembly, compilation, coordination, expression, applications, functionality, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Sites (the items identified in subsections (i), (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Ways To Build Wealth Content”). Ways To Build Wealth Content is the property of the Ways To Build Wealth, its partners, sponsors, licensors, content providers, advertisers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and additional intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The transmission, reproduction, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation, or dissemination of Ways To Build Wealth Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the owner of such content if Ways To Build Wealth is not the owner. Any use of Ways To Build Wealth Marks without Ways To Build Wealth’s express written consent is strictly forbidden. You may not delete, alter, obscure, or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in Ways To Build Wealth Content, including any such notices appearing on Ways To Build Wealth Content you are permitted to transmit, download, print, display, or replicate from the Sites.
6_ License Grant
- Your computer may store reproductions of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display improvement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer and mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Alter copies of any materials from the Sites.
- Use any photos, illustrations, audio or video sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Sites.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any services or materials available through the Sites.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Sites other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
8_ Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of harming, exploiting or attempting anything of the sort to harm minors in any way by exposing them to unsuitable content, asking for personally identifiable info or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Ways To Build Wealth, an employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses (or screen names) associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may hurt Ways To Build Wealth or users of the Sites or expose them to liability.
Furthermore, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could overburden, damage, disable, or impair the Sites or impede with any other party’s use of the Sites, counting their ability to participate in real time activities through the Sites.
- Use any spider, robot or other automatic device, process or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites.
- Use any manual process to copy or monitor any of the material on the Sites for any other unapproved purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any routine, device or software that inhibits with the proper working of the Sites.
- Introduce any Trojan horses, viruses, logic bombs, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Try to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database linked to the Sites.
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to impede with the proper working of the Sites.
9_ User Contributions
The Sites may contain chat rooms, message boards, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, contest, sweepstakes or promotions, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services “) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post “) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Sites.
Any User Contribution you post to the Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Ways To Build Wealth, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Sites.
10_ Monitoring and Enforcement
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Sites. YOU SURRENDER AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR DUE TO ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BECAUSE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot evaluate all material before it is posted on the Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of disagreeable content after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11_ Ways To Build Wealth Content Standards
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their completeness comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations regarding your use of the Sites and not interfere with the use and satisfaction of the Sites by other users or with the use and enjoyment of the Sites by other users or with our operation and management of the Sites. You will, always, provide true, complete, current, authorized, and accurate info when submitting info or materials on the Sites, including, without limitation, info required to be provided through any registration form on the Sites. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete info is submitted by you, we reserve the right to cease your access and use of the Sites. You agree to not impersonate any other person or entity, whether fictitious or actual, when using the Sites, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Sites. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to upload, download, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that:
- Contains any material which is obscene, indecent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, violent, harassing, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise inacceptable.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, nationality, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Is prone to deceive any individual.
- Endorses any illegal activity, or promotes, advocates or aids any unlawful act.
- Causes, inconvenience, annoyance or pointless anxiety or is likely to embarrass, upset, alarm or irritate any other person.
- Impersonates any individual, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any organization or person.
- Involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- Gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Unintentionally or intentionally violates regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules or any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
12_ Copyright Infringement
Ways To Build Wealth respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user generated content in comments, discussion boards or in other user contributed content, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Ways To Build Wealth the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Ways To Build Wealth’s notice for claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be sent to:
By E-Mail: [email protected]
13_ Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Sites is made available solely for general information purposes, is generic in nature, is not intended as individual advice and is not financial or legal advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Ways To build Wealth shall not be obligated to correct or update the Sites or the Ways To Build Wealth Content and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Sites.
14_ Linking to the Sites and Social Media Features
You may link to our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, promotion or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Sites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Sites.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Sites.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Sites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Sites or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
15_ Third Party Information; Links from the Sites
If the Sites contain materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to, articles, opinions, offers, advice, statements, services, or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Sites, are those of the respective third party and not of the Ways To Build Wealth or its affiliates. Ways To Build Wealth makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products. We are not responsible, or liable, to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any material provided by any third party. Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The appearance of third party links is not intended to endorse any company or product.
The Sites may contain advertisements. The inclusion of advertisements on the Sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. Ways To Build Wealth shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Sites. Further, Ways To build Wealth shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Sites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transaction you have with any third-party advertisers.
17_ Geographic Restrictions
Ways To Build Wealth is based in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide the Sites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Sites or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
18_ Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Sites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE SITES, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITES.
YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19_ Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties.
22_ Governing Law
23_ Limitation on Time to File Claims
24_ Waiver and Severability
25_ Entire Agreement
26_ Contact Information